Police and compound collections: We can help you recover your vehicle!
At Speed Recovery, we have the necessary tools and facilities to help you out if you find yourself in one of these situations:
- – Has your vehicle been taken off the road for not having a valid MOT?
- – Has your vehicle been taken off the road for not having valid insurance?
- – Your vehicle has been impounded due to a crime involving it
- – Your vehicle has been taken by Police after an accident or collision
- – Any other situation where you cannot provide enough paperwork to pick your vehicle up
We have the appropriate insurance policy that allows us to recover and transport 3rd party vehicles on behalf of their owners from a police or local authority pound. Also, most compounds including Police ones have a fast track appointment based pickup arrangements for 3rd parties like ourselves so we may be able to help with this to. Please contact us for further details. We are confident we can meet your demands and provide you with an Speed Recovery, professional service.
We have a special offer today!
Call NOW to find out!
Fast and discreet police and compound collections
We at Speed Recovery have all the trainning necessary to deal with these situations in a speedy and correct manner. We will do all the work we can to save your time, We will recover your vehicle and transport to your place of choice. All of it with the uttermost discretion and security. Don’t wait, Call us at: 020 7078 7542
When can the police seize your vehicle?
The police can seize a vehicle if they think it’s being used in a way that causes alarm, harassment or distress (eg careless or inconsiderate driving).
They can also seize a vehicle if they think it’s:
- being driven by someone who doesn’t have a proper licence or insurance
- dangerously, illegally or obstructively parked
- broken-down or abandoned